Who Would Want What?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rappy'97

Reaction score
What would people want off my bike if I were to part it out...:atv:
101_1659.jpg

101_1662.jpg

101_1661.jpg

101_1663.jpg

Or maybe it's just the 87's that are different.....if they fit the newer warriors then I'd definitely be interested in the A-Arms, possibly shocks. Maybe the rear axle?

Yeah would have to look into that, and then nevermind about the Shocks. I think I'll end up eventually going for the Air Fox's.

Pegs are from a Warrior. Stock rear axle. Stock shocks. A-arms will fit 2nd gen Warriors.
Rock Bumper
Maier Hood
JT Front Sprocket 15t
Tusk Bar Risers
One Industries Bar Pad
Tusk Hand Guards
Tusk Billet Gas Cap
IMS Pegs
Rock EBrake Block Off
FFR A-Arms & BrakeLines
DuraBlue Wheel Spacers
Emgo Shift Lever
Modded Air Box Lid
Stock Stuff... motor, frame?
Prolly more mods... Just can't think lol

Ok, depending on when this goes down, I'd be interested in the A-Arms, Bar riser, Billet gas cap, e brake block off. Just a matter of weather funds are available at the time.

I already had a friend on RF call the a-arms along long time ago. Sorry. I just need enough money to pay off the rest of what I owe on the 700R.

Will edit as I go on...
Headlights/Mounts/Bumper- Duneracerweston
EBrake/Gas Cap/Risers- HDale85
Pegs- YamahaWarrior1998

Last edited:
How much would you want for the A-Arms? Also are they +2?

Last edited:
PM me what you think. There is a small ammount of PC wore off on the right tie rod, and on both of the upper a-arms where the brake lines go, just from friction. They are nearly brank new, just got them. Seling with lines.

There is no way I could let it go for that. I was thinking $2,200 stock. Maybe $2000 at the least.

Back