Who on here bashes their 4x4's?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mathius

Reaction score
So who likes to take their junk out to the trails, and test it's limits?
I know WG has a little Toyota shes built into a trail rig.. But what does everybody else have? Lets see some pics.

I have a 91' Nissan Pathfinder. Factory front locker option. Stock height, on 31's. Custom skid plates, and Rancho shocks.
It's not the coolest 4x4, but it's quite capable on the trails.

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of mine on the trials, but I'm digging threw some old photos. I might find something?

I used to go offroading in my Bronco, that is until my current job relies 110% on "reliable transportation" lol

Would like to see some 4x4's, I need some ideas..

Well heres my old trial rig.
91' Jeep XJ. 4" lift on 31" Dueler AT's. It was alright, but I like the Nissan better.
I liked the solid front axle on the jeep better though.
JeepXJ.jpg

JeepXJ2_zps012622a4.jpg

I love the hardbody pathfinders. Especially the 2dr. I'm not one for offroading a truck. Costs too much. But, if I were to get into it, I'd really like to use the Comanche I'm trying to sell. Just really like that little truck. Swap in a 3.4l with efi from a 93-95 Camaro, GM hotcam, headers, 31 or 33s and some heavier axles and have some fun. I could really dig that little truck for that. Too bad I don't have the money to keep it... Did I mention that it is forsale? lol

My truck is to big, pretty and expensive to take in the woods and risk getting a scratch on her. I would like to find an old Ranger 4x4 and set up to take in the woods and beat the crap out of it.

Funny. I mention this dan Jeep and someone just called about. May get to squeek 600 out of it yet. More Javelin money! WOOT!

I love the hardbody pathfinders. Especially the 2dr. I'm not one for offroading a truck. Costs too much.

Ya mines a 4 door. I'd post some pics of it but apparently their all on the wife's phone?

But yah, I bought my 3.0 Nissan for $1000 bucks. There was nothing wrong with it, it just has cancer. It also needed new shocks.
Perfect for bashing the **** out of IMO. lol
It's actually my daily driver right now.

Next trick is gonna be to find a solid (nissan, or toyota) front axle for it, and a set of 33's.

Last edited:
Well I had to go hit the trails last night at 1am when a Soldier called cause he got his piece of **** toyota tundra stuck. It was dark so I got stuck for a min but used ATV ramps that were in my bed to get unstuck. My baby never gets this muddy and I really need something better then Nitto terra graplers if I'm gonna do it again. He had a 4" lift and 33" nitto trail grapplers. I told him to keep that garbage import on the road since it can't handle a little mud hole.
59979_10151377892873748_1175731821_n.jpg

601290_10151378580033748_2051634401_n.jpg

270838_10151378582153748_688262591_n.jpg

the flex is coming... i wont ever 3 or 4 link my puppy because i drive it bout everyday.

keep the garbage ford out of the camera frame... i wanna see the toyota!

your truck is built in mexico! your truck is the import! depending on the year of tundra it's built in texas... making IT the American made truck! the tundra is the ONLY American made full size produced

Last edited:
the flex is coming... i wont ever 3 or 4 link my puppy because i drive it bout everyday.

keep the garbage ford out of the camera frame... i wanna see the toyota!

your truck is built in mexico! your truck is the import! depending on the year of tundra it's built in texas... making IT the American made truck! the tundra is the ONLY American made full size produced
Sorry only thing on my truck made in Mexico is the wiring harness. Engine made in windsor Canada, body in detroit, assembled in Detroit.

Back