who makes a reliable aluminum air box for the warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphaomega804

Reaction score
My exhaust has melted the air box.I thought a aluminum one would be better not sure which one is the most reliable and fits perfectly on the warrior ,does anyone have or run a aluminum air box?

i've been running a cfm aluminum box on my bike close to 3 yrs now. it's tough and and you can use either a uni or k&n filter with it. also, you can run a banshee rear shock w/o any modification to it.

Sweet..does it bolt on like the stock one or is there modifications to do before mounting

Didn't you make boxes at one time?

still do, they aren't cheap though but you can ask Gen1pat they aren't expensive because they look good, they are the best breathing box for the warriors. ive tested both the UM and the CFM the cfm has a better box but the um has the better filter. PM me if you want more specifics on them.

still do, they aren't cheap though but you can ask Gen1pat they aren't expensive because they look good, they are the best breathing box for the warriors. ive tested both the UM and the CFM the cfm has a better box but the um has the better filter. PM me if you want more specifics on them.

Probably hit you up after the first of the year. Too many rods in the fire right now.

Back