Who is sick?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrjim0214

Reaction score
Well that sunday ride aint lookin good! im laid up with a nasty ass cough and stuffed up head. Been out in shop workin, but only been in the teens and 20's here. my bad i guess:loco:
if ya wanna ride........ya gotta pay:evilface:

Last edited:
Im goin on a week now of this damn cold. Cant even think straight. Thought it was done a few days ago but not so much

After my ride last night i just couldnt get warmed back up but feel ok now but a week ago i felt like total **** head congestion so bad my eyes watering and felt like my head was going to pop, even made my stomach sick but i took sinus pills all week to be able to work and then the last weekend i took a Theraflew both nights and monday felt normal,, i hate being sick, rather brake a leg or something..

Theraflew man, tastes like **** but has always worked great on me but everones bodies different..spend a day in bead and take theraflew and i bet youll wake up the next day feeling better..

Ive been taking all sorts of stuff. I feel ok during the day but im a damn zombie til about noon!

Yep already been threw that bro,, think for me it was all the sinus drainage in my stomach over night would wake up feeling like i could throw up but after some food and alittle time felt better,, good luck bro, im telling you theraflew!!anyway hope you feel better..

Hope your talking about a bowl of weed,, makes everything feel better!! Not aloud to touch it anymore due to my wife but sure do miss it, hahaha

I smoke mire pot when I'm sick.lol. But yea I got it too. Didn't stop me from ridin in 30 degree weather.lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang flu just got me this morning. Thats the worst thing to get I think, I prefer to keep my food and drink in my belly. Feeling a little better though.

Lots of vitamin c and lots of sleep will fix that right up! Get well soon dude.

Ive already slept most the day away, hopefully I can sleep tonight though. My flu remedy is sleep with either water or 7up to drink in sips. Usually get over it in a day with that.

My remedy is to drag it out as long as I can to get off of school as long as I can! :tup:

Ya thats what I did when I was young like you. Now that my schooling cost $5000 a year and thats just the tuition, I gotta go everyday that Im actually well enough.

Back