who is getting snow today

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol its fun we hopefully will have enough snow after tomarrow, ill upload pics if i can build it!

Supposed to get 1-3 inches of snow tomorrow, then it's all gonna melt away on Tuesday when it'll be 46 degrees. Then it cools off back into the 20s after that. Michigan weather, always keeping you on your toes.

well we got 2" overnight here still not enough to open trails so SNOW GOD DAMN IT SNOW!!!

meh, we may get some freezing rain or sleet this afternoon. ain't gonna hold my breath. when they cry wolf on the news we never get anything, but when they don't we'll get 50ft of the **** lol

It's snowing right now. Dad and I cut out earlier. NO ONE AROUND HERE KNOWS HOW TO DRIVE IN IT!!!! God it pisses me off! Not like we have white out conditions. We're passin people and doin almost 50mph.

sorry pic from wifes phone, its not snow but ice, firgured id try it out alittle and my new Carhart jacket..
Capture_zps30514526.png

Got a new style seat coming from MSWARRIOR in a week or so,, got my 2nd gen pegs in the mail today so now i can put the heel guarsd on and when Haulers plastic mud shield things gat here O and should have my new nerf bars sometime next week, hell ya boys@!!!!!

I got NO snow, kinda bummed. Love riding in the snow, love driving in the snow.. But I can't stand how everyone here in western wa drives.. Get just an inch and there's pileups everywhere... schools are delayed.. bus routes are cancelled... city folk..

Decent amount of snow today, supposed to get a bit more but nothing too crazy. Did some drifting around the yard in a couple inches of snow, was fun. Once you run over all the snow with your tires and there's no more fresh snow, you can't drift as well though. I'd love a huge 10 acre plot of land with a fresh 3 inches of snow. That would be beautiful for drifting.

Back