who hunts?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorgirl09

Reaction score
I been going every morning since archery opened up. shot at a big beautiful doe this morning and missed her :/

welp i shot her this evening with the ol cross bow. bleeding spots as big as a soft ball and still never could find her :/. do it again in the morning i guess... i just want some deer meat soooo bad :(

Maybe...if a better shot don't come along, lol! J/k, had to take a shot at her, haha, she'll do the same to us if she can! I enjoy going when I get the chance, gonna try to go a Lil more this year but I like to rifle hunt, not enough Indian in my blood for the bow, lol!

i hate bow hunting but i want deer meat :(. i CANNOT WAIT to break in the .308 this year. i gotta non typical 12 point found that i'm saving for the .308

If I wanted to hunt I'd have it made. There are atleast 7 deer that practically live on our property. I saw nearly 9 in a half ours time.

I was only counting what I have on 10 acres. If I was able to count all that roam the land behind us, I'd prob have a beat, lol.

While on the subject of guns and shootin ****, I almost traded my basket case warrior for a ar-15 today, but it fell through because (just my luck) the solenoid went bad/shorted out and it wouldnt start via electric start. i pullstarted it and it started on the 2nd pull but he still didnt wanna trade b/c he wanted an electric start. A solenoid is only 15 bucks luckily, maybe I'll replace it and hit him up. The only reason I wanted the AR15 anyway is b/c I know someone that will trade me a nice dirtbike for it, which is what Ive been wanting to get anyway.

I just got back from bowhunting tonight seen 4 but none came close enough cause of the ******* Canadian geese in the corn field gonna be going this weekend so hopefully I can stab a few to put in the freezer haha the only riding I'm gonna be doing is dragging the deer out with the 02 for the next 3 days

Never could get into deer hunting. Don't like the taste good enough to drag one out of the hills, and hunting with a vehicle/4wheeler just doesn't seem right. I like to squirrel and coon hunt though.

i'm so hungry right now! first 4 slices of the tender loin is goin straight into the pan!

cant wait till rifle season starts around here for now pheasant seasons commin up

Back