Who has Neighbors that hate you for riding ATV's??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockgrenade

Reaction score
Ever sense I bought my Warriors our Neighbors have stopped inviting us to their xmas party... lets not mention how often I used to ride at my place and how dusty it gets during the summer... haha. Anyone else got some good stories?:atv:

All my neighbors have quads so we all good plus 75% of the streets are atv routes here in my town lol

All my neighbors have quads so we all good plus 75% of the streets are atv routes here in my town lol

Sounds about the same as it is around here.
Most of my neighbors ride, and theres a steady stream of kids on dirt bikes going by at any given time of the day.

Lucky! I've got one guy down the road but he's an asshole... Other than that it's just me in the area. No trails nearby..

Used to have one neighbor no one liked, told him to shuv his beer can.. and then the sheriff called.. told him he was drunk, and could barely walk... come to think of it, I ain't seen him in a couple years... probably broke perole lol

i used to live in salineville,Ohio alot of people rode even most of the cops would ride with us...very small town lol....then i moved to lisbon,Ohio and 3 other kids ride! im like really? they was all city boys in there....well now i ride through town to ride or haul my bike to Chemline in Lisbon,Ohio.....<its a riding place but its not a park it was a reall old chemicalPlant but they call it chemline now and lots of people ride there

Haha I'm limited on rising space cuz I live in town but believe I still ride in my little drive way and when I start my warrior up every one bitches and I get a 5 min. Session in before cops are here and I sit on my property with it running while they say u can have that here and I say wht law states wht I can and can not own and wht laws am I breaking? I'm on my property it's middle of the day so I can be as loud as I want! It's not like I run it a 1am or anything lol tho I thought about it once or twice haha plus I think I'm the only one in this town who owns a quad and actually rides it in town!

I actually got into a fight with our neighbors yesterday because of their problem with the dust... There's no "dust ordinance" so they can stfu!

i just took rode to woods today with neighbors kid, not 5 min after we got back, im sittin on his lawn with his hot mom, quad rite there in middle, cops drive by(never come down my street) but nuttin:tup:

Back