Who got something for their warrior for christmas?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91warrior

Reaction score
just wanted to start this to see what/if others have gotten for their warriors. guess ill start off. i was taken off guard for i didnt expect what i got.

first, for those who know, i have been riding without back breaks for about 4.5 years now. well my brother got me a brand new brake caliper complete with new pads and block off plate :eek: so maybe next week if i can find a good rotor and master cylinder i will have back brakes agian

1225091530a.jpg

and also for the ones that know i have that temperature gauge mounted in my fender, i came up with a way to put an oil pressure gauge in the other side of the fender and even bought the fittings to put one on but didnt have a gauge. well low and behold thats the other thing i got from another brother

1225091530.jpg

they caught me off guard with those gifts and cant wait to install them. hope there are more stories. a little late but merry christmas everyone

nothing for christmas, but i have splurged for the last 2 weeks on this thing. christmas for myself i guess lol.

Dang I want brothers like you have lol And I got a few things first I got some 22x11x9 rear maxxis razr tires, tusk comp series nerf bars, a stainless steel tusk gas cap, progrip handle bar grips and a pair of MSR riding gloves. :D

Thanks and I dont know how i forgot about this but I also got a rear shock off a 2001 yamaha raptor 660 and it is great!

I finally got my stator! (for the wrong year though! Have to ship it back and wait just a bit longer)

I got some Motosport nerfs - bent to hell of course , wheel spacers , All Balls carrier bearings , Thor chest protector , knee pads , and $100 to spend on parts . Oh and a $25 RM gift card .

91warrior said:
thats awesome deadlast! that thing has been sitting ever since our yfm350 get-together hasnt it?

HAH, yah, as a matter of fact the longest its ever been sitting. But now I have a new EBC clutch and new RM stator and I'm gunna go down on the front sprocket. Get it runnin again and take it down to the local shop to get the edle tuned in just right and dyno'd. I'm pumped. ;D

Still want SS brake line all around, frame guards (front oil cooler guard too), IMS peg and heel guard combo and some flexx bars and then I'll be good to go for the 2010 race season and pretty much done buyimg **** for the quad. (untill I brake some thing, and im still debating the blaster hood swap out) It will be everything I want after all that bought. Gatta start spendin some money on the YZ now.

BeastlyWarrior228 said:
22" razrs have a lot of roll in turns but the advantage is stock top speed and stock ground clearance

Ya but I run my rear tires kinda low. The swamp lites that I have are 22x11x9, they on the rear now and they are working great just need some new tread but thats what the razrs are for lol Here is a picture of the tires that are on it and you can see how low tire pressure I run.

How much tread are on the swamp lites (this picture was taken about 5 months ago and I ride alot so there is actually alot less tread on them now)
Reartire.jpg

Picture trying to show how low tire pressure I run (I actually run them mabey a little lower than this, and the rear wheels are not on the ground in this picture so that is making a difference also)
Widenedbackendafter.jpg

Back