White Brothers Shocks?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear they cost a arm and a leg to rebuild. They don't make rebuild kits for them anymore. Other then that don't know if its a decent shock or not

Looks like the hoses to the reservoirs could be replaced, I see a couple frays or cracks or something.

Not sure I wanna jump into these, don't want pay far out the ass to rebuild them. Plus shorter front shocks with my 660 rear lol. Come on guys talk me into buying these lol

You can get them extended or shortened when they get rebuilt. Figure about 250- 300 for a rebuild on both, even more if you need springs

I'm gonna pass on these. Going to get some works shocks when I order some +2 a arms

And a lot more money too...... I just don't think I can bring my self to spend like 1500 on 2 shocks for just the front! And then the rear is that same price and it's only 1 shock.......sickening lol.

The air shocks? Must of been the higher end ones I was thinking of lol. That's still a lot though considering the ATV was 800. But I guess none of them are likely to come with shocks of that quality anyways.

Why is it that the rear shock is generally just as expensive as the front? Seems like it'd be cheaper to make since it's a single unit. But maybe there is more involved?

Buy em! A rebuild company should be able to hook you up no problem. Cool retro part!

Back