white bros e-series vs hmf ???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At one point, many many years ago when the warrior was still a powerhouse in the marketplace. they tested all the pipes available and the eSeries came out on top. That being said, HMF has continued to develop there pipes and fine tune them, so now a days the HMF might be "better" its just that no real comparison testing has go on with them on the warriors with the new technology takin into consideration.

Never had an E-Series on my Warrior, but I have had a HMF.

The sound was awesome and had a decent power upgrade with the right jets.

Ive had both... The e series sounds better and a bit more quiet. The HMF is annoying loud for my liking. I like the E series look alot better, so that'd be my choice, plus there kinda hard to find. Be diff, everyone has an HMF My 2 cents

my warrior has a big gun race series and i have a other warrior with a white bros e seies and i think the big gun puts more of a deep tone ans sounds better and i think the big gun gives more power seems to pull a lil bit harder with the big gun

ohh my exhaust decisions can be s sleeples decision..im happy with my FMF meagamax 2 it opened it up alot with a good filter..but i havent had the extra cash to go exhaust shoppin pluss the disc desgin isnt retardedly stupid look like supertrapp in my opion...i was thinkin about a e series though would have to be used though. why is there no fmf power core 4 in this descussion i wanna know more about the selection...tehe

hmf's are fuggin' loud as **** when they get a little run time on them. no other pipe looks as good as the hmf, but i dunno if i'd run out and buy another one. the power does feel good though.

I just took off a like new e series and put a hmf on my warrior and the hmf seems to give a little more power all around but is a lil louder. I like it though I'd recommend hmf

Back