Which do you currently own? Warrior or Raptor?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you currently own?

• Warrior

Votes: 320 90.7%
  • Raptor 350

Votes: 24 6.8%
  • Both

Votes: 9 2.5%

• Total voters
im only 14 but im the best rider in the basin were i live....i race a 500 polarise predator bored to a 560 last year and took first but idk how well these warriors do on the jumps or track

I don't race, that is where weston is the guy to talk too. But, these bikes are front heavy, so you have to get used to that and know where to put your weight and how to work the throttle going into jumps. Honestly, I don't think they land all that bad. But, I'm not getting the air that most tracks allow you to get. 00' WO YA! knows what/where I'm talking about. Most of the time you spend on our trails is in the air.

I don't race, that is where weston is the guy to talk too. But, these bikes are front heavy, so you have to get used to that and know where to put your weight and how to work the throttle going into jumps. Honestly, I don't think they land all that bad. But, I'm not getting the air that most tracks allow you to get. 00' WO YA! knows what/where I'm talking about. Most of the time you spend on our trails is in the air.

Haha, Yup, the Warrior don't jump too bad, it's the landings that suck, lol! I've never had bad issues with keeping balance in the air but the landings will kill ya!

the front shocks and the swing arm is the only things i can mod! lol im selling the raptor and it will pay for the new crank and rear carrier for this FS swinger i got setting in the shop for walle. and i will send the trans to cv4 and have it smoothed to free up some more hp and reduce friction.

You mean SH swinger.... Warriors rule!

Latest posts

Back