Wheres dillion???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and it says it has a s2hc in it but nothing about the valve springs or rockers being not stock

I just read his kiji, what a ******* joke! I'm still lauging over it! Lol. Head gasket leaks a little, his or the bikes?! LMFAO!

I had a 150 in my Warrior. It was a touch on the rich side but not bad.

na dude you didn't catch it. the "150" stamped on the jet IS NOT a millimeter (MM) size... and infact a stock yamaha 150 IS NOT the same size or anywhere close to the same size as a aftermarket jet kit's 150 jet.

so for him to say it's jetted at "150mm" he's saying he has a 5.9 INCH jet in the carb

na dude you didn't catch it. the "150" stamped on the jet IS NOT a millimeter (MM) size... and infact a stock yamaha 150 IS NOT the same size or anywhere close to the same size as a aftermarket jet kit's 150 jet.

so for him to say it's jetted at "150mm" he's saying he has a 5.9 INCH jet in the carb

I went back and read it. Yep I missed that. 150mm is a hell of a jet. That's bigger than the entire carb.

i cant believe outta everyone the read the ad i'm the only one that caught the 150mm jet :p

good eye girl!! good eye
you just pay attention to detail better than us guys

i didnt read it either ... and wont ...dealing with this kid was a pain in ass guys/gals 3 weekends in a row i loaded up the truck to drive 3 1/2 hours to fix this kids warrior and all 3 times he either didnt have money or had to go make the money after telling me he already had the cash ... grrrr !!!

Back