where to start?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I'm not sure yet what I'm gonna do. Guy I'm getting these from isn't even sure what he has yet. Guess well see. Hopefully when I get home my shop heater will work again so I can get started! You like the way yours is with the stock rear?

I can dig that. I'm all about getting stuff super cheap and finding a way to use it!

Currently I only have 700 into mine and I'm trying to make it the best possible for cheap. If that involves some fab and custom stuff that's fine by me!

They can be made to fit but are sprung way to soft and you would have to use a shock relocator or wider a-arms and they aren't worth the money. You can sometimes pick up a front set of works shocks for a 100 or so

That's what I've noticed. Depending on what all I get out of this deal I might post up some extra stuff for trades.

*pop* bubble bursting.....lol. Damn, to soft??? That sux. I was hoping this would be a good/ cheap upgrade

I agree with that one! 100 is super cheap. Can they really be softer than my stockers?

I have a shock relocation bracket on mine and I'm running Honda 400ex shocks that I had left over from my 450R shock conversion on my 400ex. They are a better ride on the warrior as they have more travel. The shock relocation kit I have is from Diamond J Customs. I am also running their a-arm relocation kit as they dont make wider a arms for the first gens. So I have +6 total front end width. It is a pretty decent set up but I would prefer to have a arms as I think they would be stronger. All the 90-up warriors you can get wider a-arms for.

I'm thinking about just leaving my arm stock for now, flipping the wheels and either getting the relocation kit or making my own. I don't want to go to wide because the trails I ride are kinda narrow

The longer arms would be cool. But I don't think I can get away with that much width. I might look into shee shocks or something. Only reason I wanted to go with the 450 shocks was my buddy has some he's getting rid of on the cheep.

Back