where to get engine oil

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I dont want to start a new thread on which oil is best I have already decided that I will probably go ahead and use Yamalube since that is what the previous owner used and from what I read it is pretty good oil.

The local dealers want 7.00+ for a quart, I dont want gas, I want oil!!

Is there a place online that you know of that has good prices, where I can order engine oil, filters, air filter oil, etc?

By the time you pay for the shipping buying from online you gona have more than 7 bucks for a quart, I payed 4 bucks a quart for yamalube at a local shop here. I'd say just bite the bullet and pay 7 a quart.

i pay 3.65 for my yamalube at the local dealer... Amsoil is 14$ a quart here !!!!
Motorcycle dealers seem to get outta hand with the pricing of Amsoil, Death sells it here, if you can get ahold of him, or check there website.

Napa works for me..What wieght do you guys run..I usally run 10-40 but we only had 5-30 this time so i put that in..im think i might run like 20-50 next time. .and go back down to 10-40 in the winter. I ride in 75-100 degree weather in the summer

I use Mobil-1 10w30 in both my Raptors, and both my motorcycle. It will work fine in 100* heat, and hold up great. It has good film-strength, and high flash point.

Now M1 is a full synthetic, I wouldnt recommend a XXw30 in any dino oil or even semi-synth. It will work, BUT it wont hold up anywhere near as long. If you want to run regular dino oil, a good w40 or w50 is the way to go.

Remember, the 1st number in an oil weight (the 10 in 10w40 for example), is the cold startup weight, that isnt all that important... the last number (the 40 in our example) is what matters the most. Thats the full running temp weight, and thats where the oil and engine really live together.

Back