Where to get cheap axle?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thasuspekt350

Reaction score
Hey guys, unfortunately while trying to switch out my rear bearings i found out that my axle is completely stuck. Yamaha has it soaking in something that hopefully loosen it up but its been there for almost 2 weeks now!!!! Besides ebay, where can i buy a cheaper axle because Yamaha wants $500 dollars :(

i found some on e-bay. find 2 i need 1 also! im serious! ill look when i get a chance.

A brand new upgraded axle runs $150 on ebay and iv seen used as low as $50 just make sure if buying used they have pics of splines and threads

As far as what i have been able to figure out the tusk axles are a g-force so reputable quality

Also when banging out my axle using a piece of wood to hammer against the axle nut it wouldnt budge so i said **** it and hammered right on axle ended up wrecking the castle nut and threads.. Also mushed out end of threads so i cut of mushed out area re- threaded with a die and i was good to go... If i was to do it again id buy enough nuts that thread on to cover the whole bolt and hammer on those then you would be sure not to hurt anything

Thanks guys, i found the axle brand new for $120 and the bearing assembly part for 120 as well. Found them on ebay, eastcoastatv is where i purchased everything. I said screw the shipping time and just drove an hour and a half each way to go get it haha...thanks again!!

Rather than start a new thread on axels... I'll look into tusk but is there one that would swap over to the warrior from another bike finding used parts in my area for these bikes is a pain in the ass... Can't find a thing... Also will be needing a rear brake

When I first took my stock axle out back in August or Sept, I had to strap it to the atv jack, and brace against our 12k lbs lift, and whale on it with a 10lb mini sledge to get it out. Just put a few washers behind the castle nut and went to town. It litterally took me an hour of beating on it to get it out. Matter of fact I destroyed the bearing in the process.

Back