WHEELIE CLASS???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxsteel

Reaction score
This is how I do a slow stand up wheelie.

Right foot on the rear brake side peg with toe ready to use brake softly.
Left foot on grab bar.
Get the bike up as fast as you can so you can keep your speed down.
If you fall to far back, gently use the rear brake, this will bring the front end down. If you hammer down on the rear brake the front will come down fast and hard.
Then give it some gas to bring it back up.
Find the middle of them two and you have made a wheelie.
Once you get this down you will be able to use brake control to slow your wheelies down.
A slower wheelie is a safer wheelie. I scean a guy do a high speed wheelie and caught the grab bar a little side ways and filpped all over the place. Totaled the 500 Polaris Preditor.

So for the people who allready know how to do this, I ask if you can do it with your eyes closed?

yah i've done wheelies practically w/ my eyes closed, i had 2 ppl in front of me and 2 behind me....

I keep both feet on the pegs, and use my clutch instead of the rear brake.

This is how I do a slow stand up wheelie.

Right foot on the rear brake side peg with toe ready to use brake softly.
Left foot on grab bar.
Get the bike up as fast as you can so you can keep your speed down.
If you fall to far back, gently use the rear brake, this will bring the front end down. If you hammer down on the rear brake the front will come down fast and hard.
Then give it some gas to bring it back up.
Find the middle of them two and you have made a wheelie.
Once you get this down you will be able to use brake control to slow your wheelies down.
A slower wheelie is a safer wheelie. I scean a guy do a high speed wheelie and caught the grab bar a little side ways and filpped all over the place. Totaled the 500 Polaris Preditor.

So for the people who allready know how to do this, I ask if you can do it with your eyes closed?

screw closing ur eyes
i just look at the camera man.. ;)

http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c150/natzimus/new%20camm/?action=view&current=MVI_0155.flv

or wheelie with my friend on the back

http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c150/natzimus/new%20camm/?action=view&current=MVI_0159.flv

or just plane and simple go fast..

http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c150/natzimus/new%20camm/?action=view&current=MVI_1632.flv

I know it's easier..lol. That was the point. I'd rather do it the "harder" way and do it well. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing you or anything like that, just wondering why you didn't try to tell everybody how to do it sitting down. I guess if you don't know how to ride a wheelie than it's a good starting point though cause you feel like you can just jump off if it goes to hell....heh..heh..heh...

Thanks, ive been working on them and i get bored easyily with them. There the only thing that i cant do, idk why but i just see no point of them so ive never tryed them and ive been riding for about 4-5 years.

I know it's easier..lol. That was the point. I'd rather do it the "harder" way and do it well. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing you or anything like that, just wondering why you didn't try to tell everybody how to do it sitting down. I guess if you don't know how to ride a wheelie than it's a good starting point though cause you feel like you can just jump off if it goes to hell....heh..heh..heh...

Thats cool, I just thought I'd give some insite on a basic wheelie.

Everything Max Steel explained is the same technique that is used for doing a wheelie sitting down. It's just easier to get used to wheelies and balancing the quad while having one foot on the grab bar for a beginer.

Everything Max Steel explained is the same technique that is used for doing a wheelie sitting down. It's just easier to get used to wheelies and balancing the quad while having one foot on the grab bar for a beginer.

agreed bro

i can wheelie all over my blaster **** wheelieing warriors, the balance point sucks, sit and pop the clutch or pin the throttle any gear, i dont have rear brakes so the clutch is amasing 5th gear wheelies is where its at, (dont go too high cause like maxsteel said they turn into an unstable piece of flipping machine)

Right on!!!

If anybody wants to see a lot of different wheelie stunts I'll be with Scooter Trash stunt team in Harrison Michigan on May 26th.

One wheeled wheelie isn't too hard, just can't go real far like that. One wheeled stoppie??? I don't think that's possible???

Ill post some video of me doing a stopie when I get some footage. Ill try the one handed stopie too. I really dont like doing them because I almost went over the bars and did a face plant a few months ago.
Im allways looking for new tricks.
Can anybody bicycle? There fun.

1 or 2 stoppies

DSC04532.jpg

DSC04528.jpg

DSC04522.jpg

Back