What's wrong with this picture?????

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barncat

Reaction score
IMAG0246.jpg

IMAG0249.jpg

***for shits sake I've only had this a month so cut me some slack***:iagree:
:stupid:

So, I was riding the other day, and heard a weird noise, which happened to be my chain just seemed noisy.
I then noticed my chain would constantly smack my swingarm skid plate. Well, I rolled it into the garage to adjust it and saw that my adjusters were ALL the way IN. I then glanced at the Front sprocket and saw at least 2 broken teeth.

I just changed the F.S. the R.S. and chain today. I'm running Primary Drive O-ring Chain and a 13/40 Primary drive (steel) on the Sprocket set.
Got-Dang, this is a whole different bike already. The front wheels come off the ground now(without me having to pull back)actually, I scared the **** out of myself when I did it. This bike runs strong, but I just wasn't aware before how bad my chain and sprockets were.
The rear sprocket, while not as bad, was wore slick. It was so thin, and "pointy" It's no even funny.
I'd bet money that these were probably the Original Sprockets.

The non O-ring Chain is history as well. It's in pretty good shape, so my guess is it's been replaced. But I went back with an O-ring chain.

yeah good thing you caught it when you did your else you would be asking "can i fix a broken case with JB weld?" or "does anyone who where i can buy a case saver? i dont want this to happen again"

Back