What's wrong here

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncledavid218

Reaction score
I got my 03 Warrior a year ago next week. It seemed to work fine when I got it but now it CANNOT shift into neutral, the cluth does nothing and is hard to pull, there's absolutely no torque... I don't know. I've not abused it by any means. Any ideas? I want to have an idea before I bring it to the dealership to have it worked on. I might be getting a YFZ on Monday so this could end up being a pain in the butt money wise.

not possitve but.. Maybe your clutch cable has **** the bed and is binding up half way causeing it to not fully enguge and disenguage

not possitve but.. Maybe your clutch cable has **** the bed and is binding up half way causeing it to not fully enguge and disenguage

Those stock cables has alway's built up rust after just sitting around for a short while.

Maybe get a lubed clutch cable and see if it works. Mine went bad and i used the one off my Blaster and it's still working after 2 years.

The quad will go through all of the gears fine... but the feeling of shifting is the same whether or not you use the cluth or not... but you can see where the cluth is working on the case of the motor.

are u sure your clutch disks are good and are the sprungs broke down from use if the springs are broken down the cluth will slip cause the springs dont have the tention on the clutch

No I'm not, which is why I'm bringing it to the dealer this week. I just wanted to get a good idea. Thanks guys.

Back