Whats up guys

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ridinfast03

Reaction score
Hey guys I havent' been on in a couple of weeks, I have had a really nasty cold and really haven't felt well for a while so I decided to take a break from all the forums I particpate on. But now feeling better and starting back slowly. I see exile is still wheelin an dealin still building up his monster. Anything else new? Did I miss anything?

o well i guess missiourtrailrider is really moding out his warrior and i he hasnt put any pics up, you might wantt to find out the scoop on that.

I know I looked into sending my motor back to duncan a week ago and probably not going to work out due to shipping being out of this world!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I am going to scan in the original work order I have from duncan to show you guys what it cost back in 98 to mod the piss out of a motor.

ya my warrior should be getting done soon, once i get a little more bling and some motor work, i'm kinda keeping the motor a secret from my friends just to surprise them this spring with smoking their asses but ill let you guys know and some pics, it just needs to get warmer i'm not motivated when its cold lol

hahaha i know what you mean...it was -19 out here with windchill a couple days ago and i was working outside in that ****....bad day. But yeah my warrior is like a solid mud-ice block. It was like 50 one day so i went riding with some friends and i didnt get to wash it. The next day it got down to 20 and its just been doing down since then and that was like a week ago. >=[

dude all we have is a barn and that thing is cold as **** i think its colder in there then it is outside hahahaha idk how but it is jkjk

I have access to a huge 4 bay heated garage that is deep enough to fit a motorhome in each bay and can not get motivated with the cold. Oh well I guess that is why I have an xbox. haha

Back