Whats missing?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksshane

Reaction score
Just bought this last night an 01 Warrior and was taking some pics (plus fixing a hole in a tire) when I noticed it looked like something is missing from the rear break. Looks like a cable is suppose to connect here, but not sure.

What do you the experts think?

whatsmissing.jpg

For some reason I cant get the picture to update in photobucket. I have it turned and circled.

Last edited:
Rear parking brake cable. It's not needed, most people take them off.

ah.. okay thanks for the quick reply guys
No problem.
If you don't block it off, I would at least wire the e brake in the neutral position, so it won't drag. When I removed mine I just used the return springs to hold it there. But you don't have those. lol

oh okay.. I see what you mean... yep. Ill do that. Thanks

I've got the spring if you want it. I'll just mail it to you

is the lever suppose to be all the way forward to keep it from dragging? I could just tie it which ever direction with some safety wire or something.

is the lever suppose to be all the way forward to keep it from dragging? I could just tie it which ever direction with some safety wire or something.
The brake releases to the front of the quad. There should be a plastic little tab with a hole in it where the return spring was. Theres a hole in the arm to.
But yah just use some wire to hold it in place.

Last edited:
Cool.. Thanks

And Rowdy I appreciate your offer, but if I can just wire it out of the way there really isnt any reason for you to spend money shipping the spring to me. I really appreciate the gesture though.

Yea Bones, thats my plan. Im just going to wire it up out of the way so I can ride some tell the block gets here.

Back