What was this guy thinking?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
BIPOD.jpg

R those back tires being used as fronts?

Yes they are and those tires suck. My cousin had them for a little while and they were horrible, never got traction. So this guy is pretty dumb.

That is dumb as he will wear his front suspention out in no time. I see those tires on a lot of older Warriors, they must be cheap as hell, and are probably only 4 ply.

They're not necassarily rears. They sell them in smaller width like 8 inches for the front of smaller 4x4 quads. they're on the front cuz that is just plain stupid.

Yes they are and those tires suck. My cousin had them for a little while and they were horrible, never got traction. So this guy is pretty dumb.
My friend had them on his scrambler and there bald as hell and he can still go ne where

ah good ol wooly boogers. those tires suck. those tires were on my warrior when i bought them. they didn't last for long. thats fugly

ah good ol wooly boogers. those tires suck. those tires were on my warrior when i bought them. they didn't last for long. thats fugly
i had tires with almost the same pattern and they were awesome for mud..the only reason i took them off is b/c i wanted 20's

Back