What to start with?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

datengo

Reaction score
I have a stock 350 raptor. I have been wanting to make some up grades. I just don't know what to start with first . My friends are telling me Exhaust and re jet. Other fellow riders are saying get Nerf bars ,shocks,skid plates and tires before the the exhaust. Also I have in mind what brand names and styles I want, where is the best to buy.

I generally ride trails and some track. I am a new bee to the sport, but I ride like I stole it!! ;D

The first mod id do would be the Pro Design K&N Filter clamp on adapter with water repellent Outerwears prefilter and an aftermarket pipe; this clamp-on kit protects your motor, gives you a great gain, and is well worth the cost. After this I would then go ahead and do tires and skid plates.

The first mod id do would be the Pro Design K&N Filter clamp on adapter with water repellent Outerwears prefilter and an aftermarket pipe; this clamp-on kit protects your motor, gives you a great gain, and is well worth the cost. After this I would then go ahead and do tires and skid plates.
what he said but in the ttrails the first thing i got was skids and it has helped out alot ... u can also do sprockets smaller or larger...cheap easy mod

Thanks for the input, This will help. I do have a 12 tooth sprocket just haven't put it on yet.

Skids first, better to protect any investments. Second is exhaust and filter kit. Don't add a tree to this list, frames are almost as much as aftermarket shocks!!! ;D

Back