What should i buy ?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

broughsy01warrior

Reaction score
After this summer im looking at buying another quad but im not sure what to buy. what do you guys think i should buy?
thanks for your inputs.:tup:

HHHEEEELLLLLOOOOOOO.......

ANother warrior. ANd pimp it out with the extra cashesh

careful son you may get into that 250 way fast...may find you want that extra 100cc

Dude, you gotta be kidding! You got any idea how badass an old 2 STROKE TRX250R is? Nothin that even a fairly modded Warrior wants ANY part of!
I'm not a Honda man but badass is badass! Anyway, as far as quad selection goes, what do ya wanna do with it? All these machines kinda have their lil sweet spot that they do well in. A Z400 is a good machine for the buck. A 700R is a nice machine but might be a lil too much depending on what ya wanna do & how tight the areas you ride in are. A YFZ don't have reverse so if ya trail ride much you'll be missing that, especially if it has nerfs. Dumping money in the machine you have is always a good option, so is a Rappy 350, it's something that you're already somewhat familiar with but newer & a lil more ergonomic.

you could buy a whole fleet of warriors with $3000 Lol or at least I could lol

Can't beat an R. That bike is a legend for a reason. Notice there is not much talk about the suzuki 250r. Especially when you figure that the honda has 100cc less than a banshee and it will spank that ass. Ofcourse, if wide open spaces are what you want it for, why not find a quadzilla?

Back