What rims to buy?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mdsiman

Reaction score
Well I know this is a warrior forum but I just recently bought a 07 400ex and on my first 2 min of my first ride I bent the front rim and now there is a slow leak. Then on my second ride I popped my rear tire lol. But I think the tires are new enough that I can just end up buying 1 rear maxxis razor2. I did go out and buy kfx450r rims with but I feel like I'm just going to bend them too

So what rims do you guys think I should go with? I only trail ride but I do ride real hard and my woods are real rocky.

If you got the cash Hipers with tireballs or Hipers run flat system. DWT make some sweetass beadlocks also. I have Hipers on my 350 and literally have beat the hell out of them, These are the second set I have owned and have no complaints. ITP Bajas are pretty strong too and a lot cheaper, I got a set on the rear of my 686 and they hold up great in the woods. Thinking about selling them and getting another set of Hipers but for right now they are awesome. If your on a budget look into DWT's champion is a box kit'' Its a big seller.

Sounds good ill check all them out man.not really on any budget. I'm going to put a decent amt of money into this quad since I decided not to mod my wrx.

Just found a set of the dwt champion in a box front and rear beadlocks for $429. That's not to bad of a price and I'm sure they're much stronger than the stockers.

Heck yea man they are ALOT stronger than stockers, Not a bad price either. What color rings you thinkin about getting??

Alba now offer Beadlocks all 4 for around 350 and they look good also, And Im sure they are tough also. I have owned many Alba parts and they have always been great

I dunno if it's cuz I run a little higher air pressure. (6psi) but I've never had and issue.

going to get the red rings. and i found theem on ebay. my local shop normaly price matches for me so im going to see if i can go through them first.
you guys think i should try to patch the sidewall on my razr 2 rear sidewall or you think i should just purchase a new one?

i think im going to order a steering stabilizer too. im sick of almost breaking my wrists slamming ****

lol yea man i had a decent amt of money saved up for my wrx but i decided i wanted to keep the warranty since its a 2013.
so now the money will go into my 400ex ha.
only plans so far are handguards, new wheels ,steering stabilizer. already have nerf bars full skids minus the a arms, kn intake, razr 2 tires.

shoulda editted the other post i already have the bars and rizers

LOL no problem, At least you got some already. Im digging this thread, You should start a build thread if you are gonna buy a bunch of parts

Back