What quad for MX racing?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes every cam modded YFZ is identical - all your doing is retarding the exhaust cam and that gives it the same timing has the YZ dirtbike. The YFZ comes restricted in several small ways like a mother fucker and doing those simple mods yield the above results in the video.... Piping/cam modding/and intake make the YFZ feel like u just bought a brand new machine - the power/acceleration gain is enormous!!! in stock form they are so restricted many of todays machines do come close (with in 4 lengths) but after you uncork these fuckers they straight up haul (like the one in the video).

Well here's the deal guys

Theres an 06 white LTR at my local dealer... they want $6899 OTD. I'm talking to my dad tomorrow (he wasn't really planning on getting anything this soon... maybe a couple of weeks).

If he says yes I am going to pick this up. MSRP is $7299 so I'm gettin a good deal too.

I know you said you decided on the LTR, but that price is substantially more than what you can buy a YFZ for now. My local dealer has one for $6300 and I think you can get a better price than this. If you look on ebay there are several Yamaha dealers offering YFZ450 for a buy it now price of $5,500. Even with the $300-$600 shipping these are still great prices and save you close to $900. Might be easier to get dad to bite on one of these when he sees how much they are discounted off of the regular price.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-YFZ450-2006-Brand-New_W0QQitemZ4649010609QQihZ002QQcategoryZ6725QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Well here's the deal guys

Theres an 06 white LTR at my local dealer... they want $6899 OTD. I'm talking to my dad tomorrow (he wasn't really planning on getting anything this soon... maybe a couple of weeks).

If he says yes I am going to pick this up. MSRP is $7299 so I'm gettin a good deal too.
they sell them 6500 otd here, and florida rapes you on everything that can be baught and slapped with tax!

Back