What Is ?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doobyboy26

Reaction score
Hi ! What is the biggest bore and piston you can get for a Raptor 350 ? And yes without using race gas ? Thanks !

Ive seen guys bore to a 396 displacement and also maxs rpms has a 400 stealth kit for 900 bucks, Vitos is a really good company as well. Do you have any internal motor mods as of right now? Im not sure if those kits are for pump gas though.

Last edited:
Ive seen guys bore to a 396 displacement and also maxs rpms has a 400 stealth kit for 900 bucks, Vitos is a really good company as well. Do you have any internal motor mods as of right now? Im not sure if those kits are for pump gas though.

Yep I already have the 379 Hotrods Stroker Kit ! I want to get even with my friends stock Raptor 660 ! So i'm looking for a good piston !

Biggest I know of is a FST 446. IDK if it needs race gas. I think I heard of CWR doing something close to a 500 but I'm not sure. Weston, Pat, James or Beastly would prolly know.

Biggest I know of is a FST 446. IDK if it needs race gas. I think I heard of CWR doing something close to a 500 but I'm not sure. Weston, Pat, James or Beastly would prolly know.

They dont do 500 any more.. Four Stroke Tech does the 446 and it is the best bang for the buck.. 750 for the kit and you must have your cases machined.. I will be doing one this fall!!

FST446 kit will run pump gas. Go FST with a wiesco high comp piston and a big bear head with warrior valves. Doesn't get much better then that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep I already have the 379 Hotrods Stroker Kit ! I want to get even with my friends stock Raptor 660 ! So i'm looking for a good piston !

Then do a port and polish and raise the compression and get a forged piston. Upgrade the carb And get one of Weston's intakes. All that will be cheaper than upping the CCs
Not that hard To beat a craptor 660 lol. :tup:

Still don't think you can get a Warrior to run with a 660 but it will for sure wake it up! If you sell your stroker kit let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what is it with the big bear head? Isn't it the same as the warrior?

The big bear head has a smaller combustion chamber and less volume in the ports. Now, Mickey has said that the big bear head can be ported to flow as well as a ported Warrior head but it will still have smaller port runners making it a high velocity port. They also have smaller valves but Warrior valves and a performance valve job takes care of that.

Now, to answer someone elses question, Greg no longer does the 460 kit. He had a guy that he sent the rods out to for work but that fellow retired or something. At this point if you want to go big, talk to Mickey about the 446 and BB head. That thing will be a torque monster.

Back