What Is Your Real Name?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote:iqhjxw6o]I actually posted a pic of Dumont on here. First place I took my Rappy was there. Now I have paddles for it. I've been riding every weekend here lately...took some jumps last weekend...I'm a nut.

Hey kreed, stop makin me look bad!!!![/quote:iqhjxw6o]

SHOWOFF!!!!!! lmao, J/K

See you just had to do that...I don't think they would have ever noticed it...lol.

I noticed!!!!!

I'm waiting for the post your picture with your name Thread NOW!

she wont cause you guys will probibly have a heart atack and drive, yet another girl off...its like horemone fest on this site and you all know it

she wont cause you guys will probibly have a heart atack and drive, yet another girl off...its like horemone fest on this site and you all know it

hahaha, what is so funny about that is that you mispelled "hormone". Now we know where your mind is....you probably meant to put a "w" on the front of it! LOL

Yeah I joined even though I heard that girls usually get chased off, which is why it took me so long to say I'm female. I'm pretty tough though. I'm on another forum and only 1 of 2 girls there.

Thats because over the past year+ there have been a total of 2 girls counting you. Glad to have you here.

Nope...one of my rappy again...lol.

IMG_3016.jpg

And thanks for the welcome.

Back