What is it?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtrider73068

Reaction score
What is this thing beside a mini 4wheeler what brand could it be it looks china made, I mean it even has a fuel pump run from the exhaust pressure. At this point it was found next to a dumpster, motor seems locked up. Is it worth messing with, getting a weedeater engine or a big chain saw motor and setting it up to run that way or are these junk and should be trashed. The guy is thinking about useing 10 speed bike parts and making it a pedal type outfit.

IMG_20110830_165830.jpg

No wasn't converted, I think I have seen these around before, but is it really worth messing with?

ok what I need to know I have a 9 year old daughter and 7 year old son, wonder if it was worth working on for them to ride, but if not then won't mess with it.

i wouldnt, get them a lt80 suzuki it will out last then and you could resell it on craigslist theys normaly acouple on there and you modd them just like you can the warrior if their skill level passes the machines stock capabilitys

Yeah if it's chinese stay away, my aunt had a chinese ATV and it was constantly broken down.

If I put my own motor in it? But then I wonder about other parts, bearings, steering, all that stuff.

Yea I talked my dad into getting a little 110 china made wheeler just to see if the kids wanted to ride, was fun at first then it was parked and they didn't want to ride much at all, so it gotten rid of. Kinda what I had in mind with this thing use a another motor and let them run it till they got tired of it then chunk it.

Yea it feels pretty light can pick up the whole thing with one arm. So guess let it go, or find another dumpster to put it in.

Back