What do you think?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOLY COW!!!

thats sweet,all ya need nowi s a axle,a-arms,suspension,and volla its elite!

Thats real nice pelph.

Thanks...My seat cover will be here at the end of this week or the first of next. I need to stop procrastinating and order the edelbrock carb so I can put my 365 kit in soon after that and get some front and rear shocks.

Before the plastics I hadn't planned on getting any a arms, but the plastics may have just changed my mind for me. Although these won't come anytime soon +2 arms and an axel I think are in the warriors future. Would prefer to get a 450 before I do that though...

But thanks for the comments everyone. I have worked my ass off (well sort of, eBay kicks ass) to get to where I am now. My bike was stock until January and I am now addicted for life.

[quote:eek:fsncpcy]Thats real nice pelph.

Thanks...My seat cover will be here at the end of this week or the first of next. I need to stop procrastinating and order the edelbrock carb so I can put my 365 kit in soon after that and get some front and rear shocks.

Before the plastics I hadn't planned on getting any a arms, but the plastics may have just changed my mind for me. Although these won't come anytime soon +2 arms and an axel I think are in the warriors future. Would prefer to get a 450 before I do that though...

But thanks for the comments everyone. I have worked my ass off (well sort of, eBay kicks ass) to get to where I am now. My bike was stock until January and I am now addicted for life. [/quote:eek:fsncpcy]

Let me tell ya thats exactly what I got, and you won't be disoppointed, the quad hauls, just make sure you go for the JE 11:1 or 10:75.1 what ever they sell now. Also get the .430 web cam and go full out, I kinda wish I did, now I have to buy that one too.

I got the 10.5:1 Compression piston. I just need to buy new rings and some gaskets and well the cam and I will be good to go.

Thanks for all the props.

[quote:2s2pyyg8]

But thanks for the comments everyone. I have worked my ass off (well sort of, eBay kicks ass) to get to where I am now. My bike was stock until January and I am now addicted for life.

Let me tell ya thats exactly what I got, and you won't be disoppointed, the quad hauls, just make sure you go for the JE 11:1 or 10:75.1 what ever they sell now. Also get the .430 web cam and go full out, I kinda wish I did, now I have to buy that one too. [/quote:2s2pyyg8]

I know everyone says to get the JE piston but I'm really happy with my $90 wiseco piston.

Black looks kewl dude! Just dont ever touch it when its dirty ............hmmmmmmm or dry.
Black platiscs show scratches like mad. But look way kewl.........

to tell you the truth its alright, but im not a big fan of it. i think it would look a lot better with better A-Arms, and i think the handlebars LOOK a little high. might be a better ride i dno. but it looks better than mine i can tell you that much!

I know your entitled to your own opinion but i think you have bad taste in quads... i think pelphrey's warrior looks bad ass and i also think that my blue/grey combo looks good too {you didnt like it either.} You also said its just "alright" and your not a big fan of it but then you also said "it looks better than mine" so are you saying your quad looks like ****?

my quad does not look like **** or this quad. the more I look at it, the more I like it though. I'd like to have it! :p but of course Pelphrey's quad would look better with better A-Arms, but, still looks good. didnt say it looked bad in the first place either.

i like the second pic, really shows how well the lines from the bumper flows with the plastic, the black plastic looks bad ass man, just get a nice light cover gap and it will clean the front end up a little more.

Back