What do you think?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

intense4

Reaction score
Trying to decide on what gear to get for next season and really can't make up my mind. In a way i love the way the pant's on the left are designed but yet again i love blue/auqua blue/white together.

The chest protector and boot's i know i'll get but should i get the gear on the left or gear on the right (jersey, pants and gloves)?

2f9e0df466.jpg

Eh, to me it's a toss-up. The gear on the right looks better, but all those light colors are going to be a real treat to clean after they get muddied up. The gear on the left sort of looks ugly to me with the brown, but wouldn't be AS bad to clean up.

since when did riding become a fashon show???\

but if you have to choose

i would get the one on the left

since when did riding become a fashon show???\

Riding? Who said Riding? LOL!

I'm RACING....

Eh, to me it's a toss-up. The gear on the right looks better, but all those light colors are going to be a real treat to clean after they get muddied up. The gear on the left sort of looks ugly to me with the brown, but wouldn't be AS bad to clean up.

Featuring 100 % vented polyester construction with sublimated graphics, this jersey won’t fade, bleed or stain.

[quote:hd2f6sma]since when did riding become a fashon show???\

Riding? Who said Riding? LOL!

I'm RACING

Featuring 100 % vented polyester construction with sublimated graphics, this jersey won’t fade, bleed or stain.[/quote:hd2f6sma]
Riding is racing ;)
I dont care what I look like in a race aslong as I'm having fun.
I think the one on the rigth looks better, but it reminds me alot of my neighbors gear, who is a girl....
Chest protector looks good though :D

Well, i e-mailed Chris about the the brown and asked him if they could custom make one with black instead of brown.

It's not that i wanna look good, it's just i love the AuquaBlue color.

Well, i e-mailed Chris about the the brown and asked him if they could custom make one with black instead of brown.

It's not that i wanna look good, it's just i love the AuquaBlue color.
Then go ahead and get it, the gloves do look pretty cool, it should set you apart from everyone else, got a pic of the bike you will be riding?

Get whatever is the most slimming.......:)

Back