What Do You Think?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xwarriorrider69x

Reaction score
My warrior is running like ****.... i got a new spark plug and changed the oil but it still runs like ****.... i have no clue what the problem is.... is it worth it to get a full cleaning and maintence for $175

running like **** eh? i know exactly what your talking about. lol. so what is it doing? seems like its not taking its gas right? spitting sputtering? details details!

i ride and sometimes it liek fouls out and then jumps foward.... i the start off sucks because i let off of the clutch then move a little bit and it like dies then goes again real quick....... eeryso often the starter doesn't work...... doesn't turn over or make the sound it does when the batteries is dead... all it does is click.... then i ahve to put it in neutral and push it then pop then put it in first and popo the clutch then when i try to start it is works.... so if ya know what might be the problem let me know

jetting and the inside of your starter button got wet, my button still doesnt work sometimes and yeah, it like hickups and bogs down on take off....go to matts honda and they will hook you up for cheaper

Battery could be going dead.
Wireing could have a short.
Starter Brushes could be worn out.
KillSwitch could be crossing over.
Coil could be going bad.
CDI dieing.

Any of those thing's could cause your problem's. On my 98, it doesnt want to even try to crack the starter unless it's rolling so very slightly. Reason it is doing it is because the battery is shot.

my battery is fine
i tested it and would matts honda work on a yamaha

yeah, i called them and he said it wont be top priority sence it is a yamaha but yeah they will (they were going to fix my rearend for a little over 200 and phibbs wanted 350 and i will never talk to berch hill again)

Back