What do you think of this picture?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxsteel

Reaction score
I just thought I'd put this up because I get some crazy comments about it.

Seems to be a little spacious...

This is a great site.

Untitled002_0002.jpg

Thats me. Thanks for the gratitued teamexileracing allways good to find cool people to mix it up with.
I sure am learning a lot on here. I allways just road around and never really new much about my quad.
So thanks for the greast site.

i see you got a grizzly 660 nice..what you got done to it???

i see you got a grizzly 660 nice..what you got done to it???

This is my mudd'in quad. I pull my friends 800 Sportsmen out of the mud all the time, Haha.

2004 Yamaha Grizzy 660
-Jetted
-Mud buster Hot cam
-EPI Clutch kit
-FMF Powerline exhuast
-ITP Mud Lite tires XL 26x12x12
-Myer hand gards
-Warn front bummper w/trail lights
-Warn 2500 winch
-Cycle Country 5 foot snow plow
-Yamaha shock covers
gsmall.jpg

nice bikes man!! welcome to the site and glad to have you. this site gave me a lot back in the day when i had my warrior and im sure it will continue to do the same for you.

-ant

My friends dads sportsman is freaking huge, 16 inches of ground clearance idk how big the lift is, some big ass mud tires and some sweet ass rims. Idk it might put a good fight with your Grizzly.

I think- OUCH!! just thinking about the landing!! LOL What do ya have for shocks?? I've been watching too much Bomb Squad this winter- I gotta get off the ground!!
SS ;D

I used paint to doctor that picture.
I just have stock shocks.
As I read more and more of these post I see that a lot of people have banchee shocks.
IDN

Back