what do you guys think??? new question check it o

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laraptor350

Reaction score
i've been thinking about getting new headlights for my rappy...which ones would you guys prefer....
click me..click me!!!!
when the link pops up click 35 watts on the select menu and look at the light thats on the screen and the one on the top right of the screen in the similar items menu....let me know which ones i should get!! and if i do get the 50 or 75 watt...how much is a high output stator???

i ordered em just now and all i can say is two thumbs up to rockymountainatv.com....i ordered the two flood beams and they only had one in stock but the site said they had two....about a whole 15 seconds after the order was processed they called me at my office and explaied the problem and we decided on a set of 10 degree beams!!! they will be here on tuesday and i will fill ya'll in on how they look and work!!

I would mount them on the handlebars but your plastic dash is in the way. Mount them anywhere but on each side of the bumper on the frame like everyone else does ::)

I would mount them on the handlebars but your plastic dash is in the way. Mount them anywhere but on each side of the bumper on the frame like everyone else does ::)
why not on each side of the bumper? Thats prolly the best place to put them... i think if they were ont he handle bars they would not look good at all. And not to jack the thread but whats the diffrence between the 10* and the 38* lights.

why not on each side of the bumper?

Because thats where 99.9% of people that add aftermarkets lights put them, need to have some variety and not do what everyone else does.

[quote:kpoz0abd]why not on each side of the bumper?

Because thats where 99.9% of people that add aftermarkets lights put them, need to have some variety and not do what everyone else does.[/quote:kpoz0abd] yeah well any other place looks like **** IMO

Just my two cents, but I would think mounting on the bars would be most ideal for night riding. The problem I have sometimes is going into a turn, and the lights, which are mounted to the frame are pointed to where the bike is going, and not necessarily where I am looking. Course I just put on bigger lights (PIAA) so I can see more ;D, and it helps.

You could just get a helmet light to fix that problem, but I will agree that mounting them like a lot of you guys have looks pretty damn good though.

Back