What do ya think

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nyokie

Reaction score
Lose the lights or keep em they were on when i bought it, oh and scuse the mud just got back from ridin
raptor.jpg

raptorneonleft.jpg

neonright.jpg

neonhood.jpg

Looks bad ass like that. All it means is you need to go night riding more then ;D.

[quote:1rsn9frl]You just wanted to show them off :D
yeah maybe lol but i mainly ride in the day time anyways so im sure they will fall off soon from racin anyways[/quote:1rsn9frl]

In that case just ride with them intill they fall off i think they look cool.

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't like them...lol. No offence meant or anything, just don't like it. It's a quad, not a rice car. Strobe lights and neon have no place on a quad, but that's just one man's opinion. If you like 'em keep 'em and who cares what myself or anybody else says.....

yakuza I agree but quads are being turned more into "ricers" everday, I mean jesus christ they make fucken spinners for quads now...ridiculous. As yakuza said, no offense.

spinners? yuck!!! the previous owner put the lights on it. i figure ill just leave em there till they break and they are only on with headlights anyway which i just took off the headlights and taillights for the races this weekend anyway

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't like them...lol. No offence meant or anything, just don't like it. It's a quad, not a rice car. Strobe lights and neon have no place on a quad, but that's just one man's opinion. If you like 'em keep 'em and who cares what myself or anybody else says.....

Its funny you say that because that pisses me off two now that i think about it, becuase i hate people that buy a 4x4 truck, lift it and put a whole bunch of off road mods on it and make it a show truck and never off road in it. I hate when people buy a truck and dont use it for what is ment for :mad:...haulin **** and off roading...my truck gets plunty of both ;D

Thats 3/4 of the truck and SUV owners out here. :mad: Yuppie scum.

Why not just remove the lights if your racing? Granted it might not weigh much all together, but every little bit can help.

they are just tiny LED type lights and are spliced into the headlight wires and glued to the plastics, would be a pain in the ass to take off

Back