What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Jimmy and Cody It's hard as hell to keep my mind off it until I get for sure answer when I see the Dr on the 25th with the results from the Genetic testing

Thanks man! Nothing wrong with the Bear Claws just wanted some taller shoes to give it a more aggressive look

Ordered some a arms gave up on finding used sold my aftermarket wheels on the truck to get the the arms I have been looking at
8cc65dce56fa42b193d39b6f046d241c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i tore my 87 parts bike i just picked up last week apart, all that's left is a motor and frame. now time to switch out the rear axle on my running 87 and few other parts.

Went to test ride it after I put them on and the damn battery was dead from the -20 temps we been having so got a new battery on a trickle charge now for the next 10 hours so have to wait till tomorrow to test em out around the yard

Welcome to the Forum. Please post in the correct section, there is a wanted section at the bottom of the page where you can start your own thread with details on what you are looking for.

Well I finally tore into the Wolf had to do something major to get my mind off of being diagnosed with Leukemia so here are some pics of what I got done so far on 3-14-15
uploadfromtaptalk1426401624844.jpguploadfromtaptalk1426401656056.jpguploadfromtaptalk1426401687513.jpguploadfromtaptalk1426401708941.jpguploadfromtaptalk1426401759433.jpg
The timing chain was so stretched it was loose with the tensioner in and extended all the way so I'm glad I decided to do this now before major damage occurred. 1st time this motors been cracked open since it's assembly in 99
I'm gonna be installing a 84mm 10.25:1 high comp Wiseco new oem valves & seals, DID timing chain along with a Driveline HD clutch kit so it should put the Bark back in her howl.
May need to start a "Go Fund Me" so I can get a few more things needed to finish it

Last edited:
Back