What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally took it for the first ride after a month of chasing the NO SPARK issue. Rode for about ten minutes without plastics or seat with the gas tank just resting on frame. It was a great feeling finally seeing it move after working on it for a month. I purchased it with no spark assuming id have it fixed sooner. Thanks to everyone who has helped me with there advice. Finally I can hear it run!!! Sorry for rambling im just excited

Finally took it for the first ride after a month of chasing the NO SPARK issue. Rode for about ten minutes without plastics or seat with the gas tank just resting on frame. It was a great feeling finally seeing it move after working on it for a month. I purchased it with no spark assuming id have it fixed sooner. Thanks to everyone who has helped me with there advice. Finally I can hear it run!!! Sorry for rambling im just excited
I know the feeling very well! Congrats man

So it was the stator? Cool. Who's up for the mounds opening day? Lol

Well I kicked myself in the ass but I did it
Traded the Z for this low mileage Grand Prix + I kept the stock set of wheels and exhaust,extra swingarm,carrier and axle

Super clean only 104,000 miles and a glove box full of maintenance and service receipts been maintained it's whole life

Thanks Lloyd I really needed it + it has the tow package so if need be I can hook the sled bed up with the bear tracker and #5 on just gotta pick up a receiver hitch for it unless its in the trunk?

Took DeathStroke out for a lil break in ride around my neighborhood. It was literally a 5 min ride. Came back and had her in the garage 30 min before 2 cops show up on a complaint. Like really!? Wtf kinda Douchy neighbors I have. The best part is whoever complained said I almost hit a ferrari. Really!? No one in my neighborhood owns a Ferrari. What a lie to make them come here. And you know it was one of my neighbors that knows me cause the bike was away a half hour before they showed up and knew exactly where I lived. I'm so pissed. I just got a warning. Sorry about the long post. I'm venting

Its not like I plan on riding on the streets. I just want to run her a little everyday to break in the engine before I go out riding in the woods next weekend. Grrrr

Put my vitos key in today it defiantly made a difference. has some more on the bottom end that I noticed. been getting ready for the atv drags and put the spanking on my boys banshee to the 300ft mark haha made him mad because hes been fighting a killer bog after the single carb swap.

Jimmy I hate people like that, Im so glad I live back in the woods. Some people up my holler will once in awhile call the law but they are 2 strip jobs in the same holler so its easy to ditch em. Dukes of Hazzard style lol

As for what I done to my quads today, I got some new parts in. 2 new heim joints for the +2 arms and a set of carbon fiber mud plugs that fit 8's. Taking Holeshots off the Baja wheels tomorrow to ship out to BK.

Jimmy I hate people like that, Im so glad I live back in the woods. Some people up my holler will once in awhile call the law but they are 2 strip jobs in the same holler so its easy to ditch em. Dukes of Hazzard style lol

As for what I done to my quads today, I got some new parts in. 2 new heim joints for the +2 arms and a set of carbon fiber mud plugs that fit 8's. Taking Holeshots off the Baja wheels tomorrow to ship out to BK.

I'm so moving when I can. At least west to Pennsylvania. In Rockland county NY you can't ride anywhere. I have to haul about an hour north or two hours west to be free. Freakin' awesome ditching cops dukes of hazzard style. Over the winter we had to outrun a dumb ass cop in a blizzard. Wasn't hard with him in a crown Vic. Anyways have fun with your new parts. I got goodies coming Friday too

Where at in pa that's where I live schuylkill county

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to play roller hockey in the '90's and made a new upper chain roller out an old inline skate wheel. Used an angle grinder sanding wheel and grounded down rubber to fit. Idea came from another member here. Thanks whoever it was!.... I can't remember. That's old timers disease. lol

Back