What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my namura piston kit in from Tim the beast man gotta say I like the sticker that came with it. Not sure as to the quality of there pistons but it's always nice to have a spare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like the Namura stuff is alright for a stock to mild build. I used their rings ona stock piston in my Z400 with no problems.

It's a 10.25 to 1 83.45 piston kit I figure if my arias 10.50-1 gives up I can run the back up

It's a 10.25 to 1 83.45 piston kit I figure if my arias 10.50-1 gives up I can run the back up

yta9e8y5.jpg

Just got my volar chain in

Well guys I may be giving up the Z for this 98 Pontiac Grand Prix SE 3.8 v6 2nd owner only 102,000 miles new tires guy works at a dealership so it's been well maintained. It's not set in stone yet but with the low miles it's a hard deal to pass up right now.

First thing to do on that when ya get it Ed is replace the plastic coolant elbow on the engine with the updated metal one.

Went to the gas station to get gas for my race this weekend, paid $20 the pump said i got 4.3ish gallons my 5gal tank says exactly 4 so i told the guy working and he gave me $1 back.

I mad a long list of all things need for her life saver operation

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

got the Pivot works front wheel bearings kit from Tim today Thanks again Man

Last edited:
gonna take #5 and the Z to the ATV park tomorrow hopefully nothing breaks on the Z (like the chain) knock on wood Daddy needs a new car lol

LOL, No jk I had 2 packages returned to me this month because of lazy workers. A set of handguards and front raptor 660 plastics, I can understand the plastics being sent back to me because the bubble wrap failed. Everything I ship I stress till the buyer tells me it arrived, Knock on wood I haven't had any lost shipments yet.

Well so much for taking #5 and the Z to the ATV park today went to hook up the trailer and load the quads and damn tail lite is out on my Blazer and it's not the bulb so I spent the whole effing day figuring out the wiring issue and just got everything fixed 2 beers ago I am so ready to burn the POS to the ground! Looks like I will be trading the Z for that Grand Prix after all even though I really don't want to but I need better transportation asap

Back