What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sucks ThorRider, Time to gusset it and slap some powdercoat on it. Do you race with a guy named Bill? I seen your quad in his trailer the other day on FB.

That sucks ThorRider, Time to gusset it and slap some powdercoat on it. Do you race with a guy named Bill? I seen your quad in his trailer the other day on FB.

Yeah im gonna gusset both sides, im unsure if im gonna powder coat the frame yet or not i havent decided on a color yet since i dont want the red. Yeah i do race with a guy named bill, I carpool to races with him

After seeing some of your race day pics on here I knew I had seen them somewhere else. Im friends with Bill on FB. I would like to have my frame PCed too maybe next winter I will get it done.

I discovered I bashed the bottom of my battery when I wrecked causing it to crack and intern cost me a battery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt i'll have time to get my frame PC'd anytime soon, I have races every weekend all next month and like one free weekend the following month and i still have to put a new topend in sometime

I painted a cooler that fits perfect on top of the rear bumper bar, did a homemade cup holder for the road haha

Attachments

• 20140228_182458.jpg
    20140228_182458.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 17
Got my air filter shield and top cover done today. Used copper flashing. Even hit the nail on the head for jetting. Hopefully now I'm done with jetting and muddy air filters.

Got this in the mail today. Hopefully will have it installed for my race this weekend otherwise it will be done for my next race the fallowing weekend.

readjusted valves and rode bruiser for the first time since rebuild. runs pretty good at low to mid throttle but boggs when I give it 3/4 to full. gonna play with jetting. gotta change out my clutch first. its pretty much gone. DRIVELINE clutch time..

I thought so. Their new 11:1 has a badass crown!

I cant find the 11:1 in a complete kit otherwise i wouldve got that one. But the 10:25.1 is still better than the stock 8-9ish.

readjusted valves and rode bruiser for the first time since rebuild. runs pretty good at low to mid throttle but boggs when I give it 3/4 to full. gonna play with jetting. gotta change out my clutch first. its pretty much gone. DRIVELINE clutch time..

What jetting do you have? If it cuts out at 3/4- full then its the main jet seems to be to big.

Back