What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting my tear down today. I want to PC my frame and a few other parts. Wish me luck. This is going to be a learning curve fur sure..

Will do my best. Not sure what will come of it. Still got pretty much stock everything but pipe. Any ideas as far as axles and Aarms, etc. would be great.

Them tires look insane.

Did oil and filter change on mine and bleed front and bake brakes.

I wonder where he got those ice spikes from

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

When my buddy gets his sand blaster back, frame and rear axle are first! Then frame is powder coated pink and axle lime green

Sent from my ss_tenderloin using Tapatalk

Painted grab bars today.

When my buddy gets his sand blaster back, frame and rear axle are first! Then frame is powder coated pink and axle lime green

Sent from my ss_tenderloin using Tapatalk

?......pink and lime green. Those are some...uh epic colors there buddy haha

Out with the old, in with the new. Swapped to a S1HC today.
DSCF0687_zps5160b995.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCF0688_zps84e6ec91.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

8yhy5uzy.jpg
eqavyve7.jpg
6ujydasu.jpg
u5yra4u2.jpg

Take off bumpers and bag the bolts per location is all I hv left and then powder coating. :)

Put my dwt champion in a box wheels on. Get my streamline stabilizer today and will be putting that and my oury grips on

Didn't do anything to the wheeler but I did order some new stuff for it. Tusk axle, banshee shocks, full flight a-arms.

Hope so. My goal is to make elite . I'm know it will take time and I'm new but gotta have a goal to look forward to lol.

Back