What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New gripper seat cover installed, and new shock covers on. If anyone wants the old stock blue cover I'll sell it there are no tears in it.
248783_10151364336943748_527557217_n.jpg

426939_10151364337268748_1534547414_n.jpg

We've been over this before. Other then moisture/condensation, an engine will produce white smoke when it's cold, and when it's cold outside, because there are suspended fuel particles in the exhaust. Once the engine reaches opperating temp it will go away.

Well i put new piston and rings in mine awhile back and the Machine shop said they went threw the head and was good but mine still puffs blew smoke when i first start it and under heavy acceleration, now i havent hardly gottin to ride it yet to seat things so i gess it will go away i pray!!!

Mine puffed a ton of white smoke (although it could have been tinted blue.. i have no clue) a couple times when I started it up this summer. Was almost embarrassing the first time it happened (there were people there just staring at me), it just kept smoking until it was warmed up. Every time I started it up since then I would be afraid that it would start smoking a ton. But then it just stopped happening all together after those few times, I have no idea what conditions might have caused it to do that. I do get some white smoke when running on choke now that it's winter, but not nearly as much as what happened earlier this summer. I'm assuming some new seals will assure it doesn't happen again for a while.

Took the motion pro twist throttle off and put the thumb throttle on.

Also picked up a new helmet
IMAG0252_zpsd3234094.jpg

I just won the ebay bid for the precision ski-doo skis, and ordered the mounting brackets to put them on my warrior!!! Thanks yamahauler and sparkymichigan for finding them for me. You guys are the best!!:atv:

Painted the last rim for the dutchman. Didnt turn out to well......got mad at my shop radio cause it wasn't working so I smashed it with a breaker bar. Its been a long week.

IMAG0481.jpg

IMAG0472.jpg

it wasnt to day but i have them in my photobucket and i'm figuring this **** out. But finally got the cooler mod done. And changed out my tank and hood cover.

IMAG0516.jpg

And I got my new to me Rims and tires. i'm going to be polishing the in sides of the rims and paint the outter bands black and switch out the front rims back to stock and polish em.

Last edited:
Just picked up this little beauty for $125. No more struggling to get the warrior in my 6" lifted F150.
9512_10151366208828748_1664508286_n.jpg

Nice! My father in law is currently re decking mine. Ill post up some pics when its done

Back