What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well not my quad but i my father my bud and a friend put a rhino motor in its frame and re assembled it all back together it too 4 people 6hours strait to assemble that stupid thing i never want to do that again ever!

now on my bike today and yesterday i ordered

19" shocks
lt a arms
tierods and ends
front and rear brake lines
front calipers
front rotors
and a clutch

still need to order my oil coolers

ding ding winner winner chicken dinner!

they are 400ex +2+0 lt a arms which will make it +4+1 on the warrior chassis if you get oem legnth a arms for a 400ex they are +2+1 and take 16" shocks but they need to have the 12 point adjustable heim joints so you can shave the rear mount on the a arms with no clearance issues and the shock tower line up correctly

today i put on my new tires and rims..... put on a new front bumper... and adjusted my air filter. Also greased everything upp

put a new skid plate on and got all the xmas parts on like acerbis hand guards maxxis razr tires steel brake lines front and rear and red chain new bumper and new foot shifter brake line clamps got to finsh my jetting and get my clutch back in order oh and brake pads.

put a new skid plate on and got all the xmas parts on like acerbis hand guards maxxis razr tires steel brake lines front and rear and red chain new bumper and new foot shifter brake line clamps got to finsh my jetting and get my clutch back in order oh and brake pads.
i mean streamline brake lines lol :haha:

Went for a nice solo ride today with the 87. Thing handles like its on rails, and with them swamp lite tires its a bit wheelie happy. Rode for about 2 hours, a arms and swing arm were beat hard and like expected held up fine.

haven't really worked the stroker lately but i just ordered some yfz450 gyt-r heel guards for it today got them for 60 bucks and next week i'm ordering yfz front calipers and pads

trying to get all the parts i need to freshen thee old b!tch up lol

Back