What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hdale and Deerman what the hell?

well my bottom end blew out again and i didnt feel like pissing with it anymore so i sold it haha. prolly jst gonna get a nice warrior on craigslist soon.

the one i had just was beat to **** by the previous owner and i was having bad luck..

I thought Warrior engines where very reliable.

ALOT!
Today...
103_0275.jpg

Friday...
103_0234.jpg

Tore the entire rear brake assembly off the Warrior and cleaned and flushed it. Reassembled and put in some dot5 silicone brake fluid. Brake caliper wasn't releasing and I just about ruined my rotor on Saturday.

Swapped out engine bolts with polished SS kit from ebay Friday.

Sandblasted floorboards, rear brake lever, rear hubs, sprocket, chainring, and foot pegs Saturday. Still have to do the wheels and powder coat them all.

Installed my new Banshee shifter that doesn't fit right, and painted stator cover and chain guard, polished one valve cover and replaced O-rings in cylinder head today. Ordered YZ250 shifter...

Still need to get tires, exhaust

I got my arms off over the weekend. Gettin ready to take the cam out and get the swingger off.

Yupp, I'm disassembling AGAIN. I have some things in the works!

pulled the front rotors off and the mail man came bearing all new head bolts wrist pin and copper washers now its time to put this puppy back together!!

Got the pinch bolts on and was in the middle of cutting the swingarm for the caliper mount when i did this so fabrication is at a standstill at the moment. But i am gonna get my new carb on the 50 so at least thatll be going

Back