What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL They only get claimed by the first person to put money in my pocket

it was all the money i got that i can spend lol. i guess im gettin riding boots now

I could use the heel gaurds, my old ass bike dosent come with them ill actauly have to weld a bracket on the frame to mount them..how much for them shipped and the tail light rubbber mounts..

Last edited:
There is no undercutting, Fastest with the money wins, that is just life LOL. Please PM me guys instead of clogging up this tread.

Sparky clear out your inbox can't pm you. Answer is $110 shipped and yes to paypal.

No it won't. I'd like to have it, but don't have too. I have a see rear and love it. It would just be nice to complement my works fronts with a works rear. Btw, if anyone has a junk shee rear, I need the dial on the very top, with screw. Mine is missing.

Damn
Six works shocks in less than a month! I am so happy!! My suspension is complete now!
Well still need to do something to mod my swing arm.
So is anyone interested in s 660 raptor rear??

Last edited:
Payment sent.
What's the story on the chain and sprocket and what's the white thing by the thumb throttle?
Blue sprocket is stock, the 2 small ones I think are after market, I'll have to count the teeth. The white box is brand new piston rings.

Back