What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tore my engine down. And guess what? Someone has been in there.
.050 piston, versa connecting rod.
Has #2007 stamped on it. Does that mean anything to anybody on length?

You mean Vesra connecting rod?
what brand piston?and is the piston skirt short or long?
the 2007 is either the year of manufacture or part #

so the wife and i are going to pick my x-mas present tomorrow .. and what might that be you ask .... BAM!!!

KGrHqVHJDMFCe4jkMqzBQtkMOBNh48_20.jpg

so i got these home last night ... and all i can say is WOW over built and what a deal... these things have 16mm shafts 5 way adjustable and look better in person than the pic... i also got more info on them, valved for 160 lbs rider ... and were serviced in April 2012, they put new seals, end bearings, bump stops, and 1 of them got a new ressi ... i ended up paying 125 for them, modal # is YA 075. So happy to bad i cant have them till x-mas or i would be testing them out this weekend before i brake the stroker down to freshen the chassis up for next year

I picked up a set of 4 Razer 2's on white yamaha rims. The tires are like brand new, the rims have a few scratches but looks nice and strait. I hope this set will be nice and stable at high speeds. All four tires and wheels $200!

Got the brackets from Josh today so I could mount the ski's they work great in the deep snow and turn on a dime on the hard pack but they take a toll on the arms:eek: definitely need to purchase a pair of short light weight comoplast ski's with 4" carbide runners instead of these steel ski's with 12" carbides
Where's my secret santa?Lol!

2012-12-14210203.jpg
2012-12-14210230.jpg
2012-12-14210836.jpg
2012-12-14210712.jpg
2012-12-14210757.jpg

we need a vid of that **** hauler
I'll try to shoot some vid of me ripping on it tomorrow in the daylight for you guys alright:atv:

But I don't have a very big yard so won't be much lol

Trails open back up tomorrow here so I might take a cruise don't know yet

Last edited:
so, theres no jumping that thing huh? No snow wheelies? How do you keep the skis from coming all the way back around?

I put my skid plate on today, just sucks I had to take my nerf bars off for it to fit :/
yby8ury4.jpg

Sorry guys the Video of the Warski can't happen today been raining all day here and the snow is to slushy hopefully by Thursday next week when the next snow storm comes through I'll be able to get some video of her in action for you guy's.

Sorry guys the Video of the Warski can't happen today been raining all day here and the snow is to slushy hopefully by Thursday next week when the next snow storm comes through I'll be able to get some video of her in action for you guy's.
Those things are awesome 'hauler, and sparky. I will have to ask if he will build me a set! Did you do anything to keep them from rolling all the way around in a jump or wheelie situation?

Not yet Todd it really isn't an issue until the carbides grab on the concrete but the ski's are to long to allow them to spin around

Back