What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn you mfers are bad luck today! Glad you are both okay ,but we take our spills for thirlls that's why we ride!

ok thanks guys when i rip in to it i will let you know what all i might need

Holy **** man! I'm glas you are okay. Like wargirl said, wish it were on vid... How bad is it? Post pics atleast!
It wasn't that bad at all really.. Scuffed up the plastics a bit, and me. lol But I didn't wreck anything.
Thankfully the chain broke at the master link, so it was an easy fix..
I'll make that vid when I get healed up.

well took the warrior apart today and found out all i need is a axle didn't hurt nothing else if you got one let me know what you want for it

well it was yesterday but i got my rear caliper mounted and a new toy showed up today!:iagree:

IMG_20120926_121358.jpg

IMG_20120924_233625.jpg

IMG_20120924_233753.jpg

IMG_20120924_234445.jpg

IMG_20120925_144115.jpg

I ripped my bad head off, installed my new one, changed the oil and filter, hooked everything back up

took my shocks off and painted them

Tried to start it and it sounds like the starter cant pull it enough, or I didnt set the timing right, or maybe no spark, or my fuels too old idk

took my whole saturday....

back to square 1 :(

lol if anyone remembers i traded my first car for this warrior and im really starting to miss it lol

Bought some Works Triple Rate front shocks with rezzies from ag. Cannot wait to feel the difference from my stock junk..

Next up: Oil Cooler

Last edited:
i finally got my motor put together all except putting the cam in. she'll be fired up this week. i can not wait to get it all back in one piece.

what is the valve cap carb mod?
accelerator rod, take off side cover of carb (gotta take tank off) and just slip a valve stem cap on it, well anyway thats what i did according to the posts i saw, hope its correct

BEFORE

IMG_4037.jpg

AFTER

IMG_4039.jpg

accelerator rod, take off side cover of carb (gotta take tank off) and just slip a valve stem cap on it, well anyway thats what i did according to the posts i saw, hope its correct

BEFORE

IMG_4037.jpg

AFTER

IMG_4039.jpg

i have never seen that done before with a cap. the old accel pump mod that used to be floating around here was just taking a spring from a click ink pen due to it being stronger than the stocker.

Back