What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A year ago it was way more busy here. Now its dead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's all because of the Facebook group it's sad that social media destroyed this site

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hey Ed, what are you going to do with the bear claws that you are taking off of the front of the Wolf? And I agree the facebook page has hurt this forum terribly. Sad thing is have you ever really checked out the facebook page? There needs to be some kind of IQ test administered before letting people join. I have a hard time looking at it for more than 5 minutes.

I don't even bother with the Facebook group anymore it's the biggest waist of time to many kids that think they know more than there own ****!

I'm gonna be putting the Bear Claws on the stock steels so I have a set of normal trail riding tires and the Zillas on the SS wheels for when things are wet,muddy & nasty

Last edited:
eff that facebook group, i bailed from that years ago... its good that this place isnt as busy... less crap to weed thru. back in the day (when i was a mod) bluetraxx came up first in a google search and they took the brunt of the repeated, simple, questions... this place has also been for the more advanced people who actually take the time to do a little searching and find a better source... i like it that way

Finally all 4 Maxxis Zilla+ on!
These make the steering light as a feather and way more power than it had with the Bear Claws they made the steering stiff as **** and dogged the power down quite a bit
ce4b0d1346e29e65b5dd07eac82d0d8e.jpg
4f9cd606e082835ec03b8c339223e7a7.jpg

The yellow lettering on those tires looks so cool Ed! The wolf is looking really clean, nice build.

Yeah I had to do the letters yellow it just wouldn't of had the same effect if I left them black

No they don't come with yellow letters
I used paint marker made for doing tire letters

Not sure yet haven't had a chance to ride it on the trails
Just around the yard

Well, if you get a chance to hit the trails before the snow comes, give me a little review on them. The lettering on my razr 2 rear's is all faded and I don't want to dig into them to get down to the yellow layer on the letters.

Will do Trent
I gotta try to get out and ride before Sunday cuz that's when the trails close down for deer season and they won't open until there's enough snow to groom trails and open them up for winter

Hope everyone who hit the trails this weekend had a good ride. Here's some pics from our ride in Leota, MI.

Back