What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in a little pain but yesterday was tons of fun. And nothing broke on the blaster or the warrior after 7 hours of riding! The blaster developed a bit of an oil leak though. No big deal. Ill just have to split the cases again.

I'm in a little pain but yesterday was tons of fun. And nothing broke on the blaster or the warrior after 7 hours of riding! The blaster developed a bit of an oil leak though. No big deal. Ill just have to split the cases again.

And, you haven't upgraded you suspension why??? :loco:

And, you haven't upgraded you suspension why??? :loco:

I have. I have a custom modified raptor 660 front a-arms and shocks on the front and it pulls 14 inches of travel. Rear is just stock but I plan to change that soon enough. I need better front shocks too.

350%20front_zps6t4irgaa.jpg

350%20bck_zpsugusasbm.jpg

new tires. OEM used front bumper...now need rear calipers

Wrapped the header on the Wolf and first rip around the yard it went up in smoke had to wet it down with a spray bottle of hot water but it's all good now 2 year old header wrap was a little dried out
7ab9ab1c0126a776368eb19d080f4235.jpg

Well, I no longer have a Warrior, but, I will share with everyone what I did to the other machines in the family.

I finally had the opportunity to do the post-Hatfield cleaning and maintenance on my ATC350X, my sister's 250EX, my dad's TRX300FW, and our friend's Mojave. They've only been sitting all filthy for two weeks! Installed the new rear fender/seat mount cushions on my X, too. No more flappy, flappy in the wind.

Also, ordered some maintenance items for my Fourtrax. That way it'll be ready for the next Hatfield ride, on July 4th weekend. My mother is actually going to join us, so since I've been unable to locate a Honda Recon with electric shift for her, she has to ride my old 4x4 Fourtrax. Had to get a heal-toe shifter for it because her foot can't handle upshifting anymore then what's required for farm work (hence wanting an electric shift Recon).

Last edited:
Pretty awesome you got your mom coming on the next ride Pat. And I like your new signature...

Well I installed a 72 watt 6,120 lumin dual row dual spot/flood beam Led 12" light bar on the Wolf today running it on the high beam circuit and tucked the 27 watt 1900 lumin round Led lights under the fenders on the low beam circuit
050a5830c589a52b2601aeec194b642a.jpg
420f9d57b99193cd66837f6dfbd6169e.jpg
951a27a4e465305083ea49db0974735e.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks Trent it's bright as hell also!
I really want a set of 03 all black plastics for the Wolf I think it would look sick

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back