What can i do?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xwarriorrider69x

Reaction score
I don't want to get a slip on because of the noise but i want a pipe. Does the stock exhaust fit on a new pipe. If not what can i do?

I owoudnt worry about just getting a head pipe...................
I dont think you'll notice any power gains at all. That is if there are any.

But i see no reason it wouldnt fit ,if ya take that route.

there no way to get more power out of the warrior enhaust other then a new silencer, and noticable or worth the money power anyway. You can get slipons that are just as quiet or very close to stock.

joe im telling you i wouldnt worry about loud.. i dont think anyones really gonna bother us where we ride

Yes, sprocket's are really that noticeable and for under $70 for a front/rear combo, it's well worth it.

Right now i'm running a 12/48 for the local MX track (all bottom end). I'm changing them to a 12/44 soon though. I'm good every where on the track beside's take off (tire's just spin all the way to the holeshot) and the longer straight's (over reving).

Maybe a 14/40 for trail riding? I'm not that bid on trail riding anymore and never really done anything just for trail riding to my quad's, so Trail Riding setups i wouldnt know. But anything MX i can help out with.

I also found this on DennisKirk.Com

FMF Power Bomb Header
* Stainless steel header pipe with unique pre-muffler bulge-the Power Bomb
* Increases performance and is noticeably more quiet than stock on all 4-strokes
* More power throughout the entire rev range

Your Price: $199.99

Link to Header

i have a 14/39 and 20 inch tires for trails joe and i dont have any problems and yes they are noticable (rear 25$) (front 15$) my price = 40 dollars

Back