what bar??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what do you mean,i have to work on them from time to time??do you mean rebulids?or what.so would the blaster be an improvment??i am 13,115lbs and 5'5

check your pm. pelphrey, his buddy and i will "talk" to you about a blaster.

[quote:mp55y2bw]what do you mean,i have to work on them from time to time??do you mean rebulids?or what.so would the blaster be an improvment??i am 13,115lbs and 5'5

check your pm. pelphrey, his buddy and i will "talk" to you about a blaster.[/quote:mp55y2bw]

Get real and get a Warrior

cant,there are none around here for trade.but a blaster will suit me just fine for a couple years

as for bars, if you are just putting them on a recon (4x4 or 2x4?) i would go for cheap bars, but if it were for a sport quad, like a warrior, i would go for pro tapers. i have had 3 sets on the warrior and they are strong! the first ones came on it and got bent when i crashed once (quad went airborne and rolled) but it bent the bars where it mounts to the stem. they are in my closet now as a trophy! if they were cheaper bars they probably would have just bent the bars all up or broke them. ive broken a cheap set of bars on my buddy's old dirtbike ($20 bars) and i wouldnt recommend them. i have my 2nd set on the honda right now (pro taper se bars transferred from the warrior) and my 3 set is on the warrior (pro taper contour oversize bars w/ blue pad). i would have to say that the contour bars are my favorite, but i could use a riser on the clamps or an extended steering stem. i am a loyal pro taper fan because i have seen my quad roll all the way over on to the bars and not even phase them. get a warrior and get some pro tapers. they cost more than the cheap bars, but you dont have to replace them as often (unless you just find some way to just constantly **** your bars up hard).

like smash em with a sledge hammer,J/K i wish i could get a warrior.but i cant get one,no one around here is selling them,so a blaster will have to do

i REALLY dont mean to bring back the dead,but does any one have any pics of "atv high bends" and atv "low" bends???

and how do i remount my keyswitch and netrual and reverse lights?

mount the lights in the plastics (if you can find a good spot for them). as for pics of bars, i have pics of my pro taper atv high bars. dont have any atv low pics though.
ef3050bd.jpg

thanks usdsk8er540

do i HAVE to have a neutral and reverse light??or can i just cut the wires??if i CANT find a good place o mount?

u can see my reverse light right inbetween the key switch and headlights. im sure you can find somewhere to mount them, even if you have to splice in some wire (if the wires arent long enough) to move it. dont be afraid to get in there and get your hands dirty. its just lights, not a motor rebuild.

okay, if you need any more help let us know. maybe include some pics (if there arent any in this thread already) and that will help. later

A blaster was my first quad - I loved that thing. They are awesome to beat the **** out of and wheelie but they have MANY down falls - what do u want for a quad that costs 3K new? I still have a blaster...

Its easy to break a lot of **** on a blaster though I will say that...

man i feel like i would break a blaster by just looking at it. those things are way to freakin small! then again, im 6ft and 205lbs, so i probably would break a blaster. lol

mount the lights in the plastics (if you can find a good spot for them). as for pics of bars, i have pics of my pro taper atv high bars. dont have any atv low pics though.
ef3050bd.jpg

what bend are those bar's?

[quote:0906rga8]mount the lights in the plastics (if you can find a good spot for them). as for pics of bars, i have pics of my pro taper atv high bars. dont have any atv low pics though.
ef3050bd.jpg

what bend are those bar's?[/quote:0906rga8]

look and thou shalt find thine answer grasshoppa! they are atv high bars. honestly though, if they are just for a recon, i would save my money and get a cheap set until you get a sport quad. i dont know if they would look funny on a recon or not, but its your decision. they might look good, who knows?!

hahaha,lol okay

i like the way the way they look,but today im going to the local dealership to see if they have anything i like,lol

thank you for all your help!!

hahaha,lol okay

i like the way the way they look,but today im going to the local dealership to see if they have anything i like,lol

thank you for all your help!!
if you get the contour protapoers you will need new clamps.

Back