Wha Tha ?? **PG -13**

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I've definately seen worse, but not more strange. It makes me friggin sick when people crack jokes about **** like this. The guy is dead, his family heart broken and people think it's funny. Dickheads....

yea, I feel sorry for his family not only is he dead but people a cracking jokes at pictures of him dead.

ha ^ prity much what i thought too .. its not really funny at all but i just cant like , i dont no its just odd how his head is like that ? hahah

That is crazy. I dont wana talk graphically but I couldnt believe how his head stuck through the metal door like that.

just click the link and scrol down a little and there right there:)

wow... i saw another thread on a forum where a crotch rocket drove through a fast food joint. i'll spare you the details but give you and idea: his severed foot was found above the ceiling.

i work in the OR and i see all types of trauma related to motorcycles, quads, etc. most of the time the person was operating the vehicle past legal limits (speeding), or they do not have the proper gear, or usually both. just count your blessings, accidents do happen, but alot of them can have a better outcome if the person operating used better judgement. simple as that.

That happened down in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Impact speed was estimated at 120 mph. I have seen a few more photos of it that are not listed there, but the ones from the left side show the force of the impact, his whole chest area is caved in.

You have to pray for his friends and family. Who on here who has been on a sport bike has not had it well into the triple digits. Just makes you realize the chance you are taking though when we do that.

Which is exactly the reason I don't own a sport bike anymore. I love them, but I can't help but be an idiot on one. After three GOOD wrecks, and walking away from all of them, it was time to thank god and walk away...lol. At least now I can only go 75mph compared to 175mph. Next step is a scooter ;D

Like fat girls-everybody rides them but nobody wants to admit it.....

More like Whats ******* a fat chick and riding a moped have in common? its all fun n' games till your friends find out.

haha it's like my dad always used to say "son, even a fat dog needs a bone"

to which i said "yeah, but not mine" lol

At least this poor dipshit didnt hurt anyone besides himself. 120mph is one thing, 120 on a road with other vehicles is just ****** reckless and selfish. If that guy startled or scared someone passing at 120 and caused them to crash do you think he would have gone back or even noticed? To bad he died but at least he wont be putting other innocent people at risk anymore. I hope his insurance pays for the damage on the truck. What a dick.

Back